Borrowed from http://wordsmithextraordinaire.wordpress.com/
1. Been up Mt Washingon, three ways, foot, train and truck.
2. Snow shoveled a three hundred foot driveway.
3. Caught stripers with a ‘pocket fisherman’.
4. Seen Boston at the original Boston Gardens.
4. Snorkeled through an underwater cave off the coast of Turkey.
5. Hiked overnight on a glacier in Norway.
6. Won the SAC Missile Combat Competition – Communications Maintenance Division.
7. Been on Mt Katahdin, alone on the top of Maine.
8. Dug and slept in a foxhole with an M16.
9. Carried a newborn from the delivery room to the nursery.
10. Walked on water.
What have you done that I haven’t?