49.6.9 From Spontaneous Optomism
1. Change won’t take forever
2. Don’t stay stuck in your past
3. Not improving your life can be a living nightmare
4. Role models make it easier for you
5. Imagine you are a parachute
6. Let your actions precede your feelings
I found another older, larger journal that was hidden in plain sight away from my normal reach on the bookshelves. This journal has now been relocated to be with the other journal archives. Always interesting to reach back into my expressed mind, seeing what has changed, seeing what is stable, fearing what remains stagnant.